- Highly efficient air-to-water design delivers effective cooling in a compact package
- Bar-and-plate core provides durability and efficient cooling for vehicles up to 1500hp
- Cast-aluminium end tanks are custom engineered to yield superb airflow and durability
- Available in multiple core sizes, end tank configurations, and single or dual pass coolant flow
- All-aluminium professionally TIG-welded construction rated to 100psi of boost pressure
- CNC-machined ribbed airflow inlet/outlet produces secure coupler connections
- Sleek, subtle, and durable micro-wrinkle black powder coat finish
- -16ORB coolant ports provide leak-free line connections
- Includes robust 1/8” thick steel mounting bracket and hardware
- Abundant coolant line options with Mishimoto’s -16ORB Aluminium Fittings
- Pair with a Mishimoto Air-to-Water Heat Exchanger for the ultimate efficiency in your charge-air cooling setup
- Multiple core sizes to choose from to fit the needs of your project
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keeping air intake temperatures low is the key to decreasing the impact of heat soak, reducing detonation, and producing consistent power output. As a result, Intercooler systems have evolved substantially over the last decade, bringing liquid-to-air intercoolers into popularity. To help bring the compact efficiency of air-to-water intercooling to your project, Mishimoto has developed a full lineup of high-performance air-to-water intercoolers.
Our air-to-water intercoolers are available in single or dual-pass coolant flow configurations, each with multiple bar-and-plate core sizes and your choice of same-side or opposite-site outlets. These intercoolers support builds producing up to 1500 horsepower.
When it comes to our intercoolers construction, robust is an understatement. Each intercooler features 5mm-thick cast-aluminium end tanks that are custom engineered for superb airflow, reducing overall pressure drop through the cooler. These tanks are professionally TIG-welded to our core, resulting in a pressure tolerance of up to 100 psi of boost. In addition, our intercooler design features unique CNC-machined ribbed inlet and outlet coupler connections, ensuring maximum grip between couplers and intercooler piping.
Mounting and plumbing your air-to-water system can seem like a daunting task, but Mishimoto has made both tasks easy by incorporating -16ORB coolant ports into the core and providing a sturdy 1/8” thick steel universal mounting bracket. Adapting to your specific coolant line choice is easy with the Mishimoto -16ORB Aluminum Fitting selection.
Mishimoto air-to-water intercoolers are finished with a sleek, durable, micro wrinkle black powder coat. As with all our products, these Mishimoto intercoolers include our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Air-To-Water Intercooler
(1) Mounting Bracket
(4) Mounting Bracket Bolts M6X1.0 X 16mm
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Weight 11.33kg Coating Powder Coated Tank Wall Thickness 5mm Max Rec. PSI 100 Outlet 500HP: 69.9mm
Inlet 500HP: 69.9mm
Core Size 500HP: 248.9mm X 100mm X 100mm
1000HP: 304.8mm X 125mm X 125mm
1500HP: 304.8mm X 150mm X 150mm
Overall Width 500HP: 100mm 1000HP: 125mm 1500HP: 150mm Overall Height 500HP: 235.2mm 1000HP: 273.1mm 1500HP: 314.4mm Overall Length Same Side Inlet/Outlet: 345.9mm Opposite Side Inlet/Outlet: 358.9mm Construction Bar-and-Plate Overall Length Same Side Inlet/Outlet: 13.61"
Opposite Side Inlet/Outlet: 14.13"
Overall Height 500HP: 9.25"
Overall Width 500HP: 3.93"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!