- Direct plug-n-play for the 2012+ Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86
- Includes two 12" fans, each providing over 1150 CFM of airflow
- Fans are pre-wired with stock-style connectors
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 radiators
- Accommodates stock coolant overflow tank
- Slim profile with a maximum thickness of just 3.5"
- Includes all mounting hardware for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Free up some space in your BRZ / 86’s small engine bay with the Mishimoto Plug-N-Play aluminium Fan Shroud Kit! This kit bolts directly to your stock or Mishimoto Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86 Performance aluminium Radiator and works perfectly with the stock coolant overflow tank. The brushed aluminium fan shroud is preassembled in the correct location with two 12" fans, and prewired with stock-style connectors. This plug-n-play kit requires zero splicing, soldering, or crimping and bolts into place just like the stock fan shroud setup. Thanks to a slim profile, this fan shroud has a maximum depth of just 3.5" that saves significantly more engine bay space for a larger header, turbo kit, or supercharger. This kit includes all hardware for installation and the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Fan Shroud
(2) 12" Mishimoto Slim Electric Fans
(2) OEM style fan plugs
(3) Overflow tank mounting bracket & posts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This fan shroud is compatible with stock radiator or Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiators.This fan shroud is compatible with stock expansion tank.Electric fan comes attached to the shroud in the same orientation as stock.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20
Chassis Codes ZC6
Weight 7.5 lbs CFM 2300 Also Fits 2013+ Subaru BRZ
2013+ Scion FR-S
Width 3.5" Length 29.7" Height 14.2"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!