- Direct fit for 2006–2011 Honda Civic Si
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Provides an increase in engine tone and throttle response
- Fits with the stock airbox
- Replaces your worn out or cracked intake boot
- Silicone construction for added durability and long service life
- Replacement worm gear clamps are provided for a quick and easy installation
- Made with molded steel rings for added reinforcement and resistance to collapsing under load
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Don’t stifle your VTEC—let it breathe free with the latest in our line of Honda Civic performance parts! This Mishimoto Civic Si silicone induction hose replaces the accordion-style stock airbox hose with a high-quality silicone unit. These 5-layer silicone hoses feature heat-resistant embedded fibers for increased pressure and heat tolerances. Molded steel rings help increase structural rigidity so collapsing doesn’t occur when VTEC kicks in!This Civic Si induction hose is designed to work with the stock airbox, and produce increased power figures without the need for a full aftermarket intake system. To improve airflow, these hoses feature smoothed internal dimensions to allow for maximum flow to your throttle body. This Civic Si induction hose is the perfect balance between performance gains and stock efficiency, and, like all Mishimoto Civic Si performance parts, feature the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Induction Hose w/ pre-assembled CNC port
(1) 80-100mm Worm Gear Clamp
(1) 60-80mm Worm Gear Clamp
(2) 16-27mm Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).This induction hose only fits with the stock air intake system. This will not fit with any aftermarket air intake.This will not fit EX / LX models.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes K20Z3 Chassis Codes FA5
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Outer Diameter 2.95" (75mm) – 3.50" (90mm) Max Temp 330°F Inner Diameter 2.56" (65mm) – 3.10" (79mm)
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!