- Direct fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- +7 whp and +8 wtq gains over the stock cold side pipe with no tuning necessary
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Replaces weak stock cold-side plastic intercooler pipe with 2.5" lightweight mandrel-bent aluminum pipe
- 22% increased internal volume over the stock cold-side pipe
- CNC-machined sensor flange allows for quick install of stock sensor
- Provided silicone hose and CNC plug deletes stock sound symposer system
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler
- Available in a polished or wrinkle black finish
- Includes Mishimoto silicone couplers and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Increase the airflow to your 1.6L EcoBoost with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST cold-side intercooler pipe kit for the 2014–2019 Ford Fiesta ST. The stock cold-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipe is riddled with restrictive bends and small diameter sections that impede airflow. These Mishimoto intercooler pipes have a 2.5" diameter and are mandrel-bent to eliminate any restrictions. When you’re turning up the boost on your Fiesta, these pipes will have no problem supporting the power you throw at them.
Plastic is always a material Mishimoto strives to eliminate, and the stock cold-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipe is unacceptable. The stock pipe is constructed completely of weak plastic that is bound to leak over time. The Mishimoto cold-side intercooler pipe is comprised entirely of lightweight aluminium and features a CNC-machined sensor flange for the stock pressure sensor, and a silicone hose and CNC plug to allow deletion of the stock sound symposer system.
Mishimoto’s cold-side Fiesta ST intercooler piping features durable silicone couplers and stainless steel T-bolt clamps to ensure leak-free connections. Installation can be completed in under 30 minutes with no modifications to the engine bay, as these cold-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipes are a direct fit and work with both the stock and Mishimoto performance Fiesta ST intercoolers. Mishimoto’s Fiesta ST cold-side intercooler piping is available in either a polished or wrinkle black finish, and, like all of our Fiesta ST performance parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Aluminum Pipe w/ CNC Sensor Flange
(1) CNC Sound Symposer Plug
(2) Silicone Couplers
(1) Silicone Sound Symposer Hose
(1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
(3) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
(1) Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Ford Engine Codes 1.6L EcoBoost Chassis Codes B3 Fits 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Pipe Diameter 63.5mm Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (1) 2.5" T-Bolt Clamp
(3) 2.75" T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!