- Direct fit for 2011–2016 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML
- Includes hot-side and cold-side intercooler pipes and boots
- Intercooler features all-aluminum cast end tanks
- 3.5" cold-side and 3.0" hot-side mandrel-bent aluminum polished pipes eliminate restrictive bends
- Intercooler has 101% increase in core volume
- Bar-and-plate core is 73% thicker than factory
- Air diverter in hot-side end tank reduces turbulence and evenly distributes airflow across core
- 42% more internal volume than factory intercooler piping
- Does not require additional tuning
- Reduces turbo stress and extends life
- Intercooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Includes Mishimoto Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ technology and
- Mishimoto Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps
- Provides improved airflow and lowers intake air temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Fed up with high EGTs and an intercooler setup that isn't keeping up with the demands of your Duramax? The solution is finally here! Mishimoto is proud to expand their line of Duramax performance parts to include the 2011-2016 Chevrolet/GMC 6.6L Duramax LML Intercooler Kit! This Duramax performance parts kit includes everything you need to improve airflow, substantially decrease air-charge temperatures, and support your truck at any power level. The Mishimoto Duramax intercooler piping kit is the first key component; our engineers have maximized airflow by eliminating restrictive bends, allowing for a smooth and unimpeded airflow. The piping is constructed with mandrel-bent aluminum polished to a flawless finish.
This Duramax intercooler kit includes Mishimoto silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.
This package is rounded out with the Mishimoto Duramax 6.6L intercooler which features cast aluminum end tanks and a bar-and-plate core, all designed to provide cool, dense air to your engine. The Mishimoto Duramax intercooler features a 101% increase in core volume and is 73% thicker compared to the factory cooler, allowing for cooler intake temperatures, lower EGTs, and increased boost pressure tolerance.
All the components in this kit are engineered to last, just like your truck. Offered with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black intercooler, the Mishimoto 6.6L Duramax LML Intercooler Kit, like all of our Duramax performance parts, is protected by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ AIT Sensor Bung
(3) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(6) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(12) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto M Logo Badges
(4) M6 x 1.0 x 20 Bolts & Washers
(2) M8 x 1.25 x 35 Bolts & Washers
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Make Chevrolet/GMC Fits 2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
2011-2016 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 HD w/ 6.6L Duramax LML
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps.
These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M).
Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
Pipe Diameter 3.0” (Hot-Side)
Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps Specs (1) 2.5” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamp
(7) 3.25” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(4) 4.0” Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Silicone Boots With DuraCore Specs Boot 1: 2.36” to 3.00”
Boot 2: 2.72” to 3.00”
Boot 3: 3.00” to 3.00”
Boot 4: 3.00” to 3.50”
Boot 5: 3.00” to 3.50”
Boot 6: 3.50” to 3.50”
Core Thickness 2.72"
Tank Wall Thickness 4mm
Outlet Quick Disconnect
Core Length 36.14"
Core Height 23.01"
Core Width 2.72"
Core Size 36.14" x 23.01"
Overall Width 5.3" Overall Height 26.2" Overall Length 45.7" Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!