- Constructed from 4-ply silicone and heat resistant embedded fibers for optimal heat and pressure tolerance
- 6061 aluminum 1/8" NPT bung for pressure/temperature sensors or water/meth injection
- Sensor bung is molded into silicone for durable, repeatable, and leak free performance
- An ideal alternative to welding a bung on your intercooler piping
- Install is simple and can be completed in minutes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Easily add a sensor or injection port to your charge air system using the Mishimoto Silicone Coupler with molded 1/8" NPT bung. This coupler is constructed with 4-ply silicone and heat resistant embedded fibers to provide optimal heat and pressure tolerance. The 6061 aluminum 1/8" NPT bung is precisely molded into the structure of the silicone providing a durable, leak free connection. This coupler provides simplicity to the addition of an NPT bung for your intercooler setup with no welding necessary. The Mishimoto 1/8" NPT silicone coupler is available in 2.5" or 3". As with all our products this coupler includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
(1) Silicone Coupler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If using this hose, we recommend purchasing:
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Interior Material Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers Length 4.75" Thickness 4mm Outer Diameter 2.90" Max Temp 330°F Coupler Style Straight Inner Diameter 2.50"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants their products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorised dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!